Saturday, September 21, 2013

Guryongpo Beach

We took the boys to a different beach today.  It was about 1 hour and 45 minutes away in a town called Pohang.  This beach was perfect for Isaiah.  It was pretty shallow for quite a way out in the ocean and it was pretty calm. The water was beautiful.  My photos don't do it justice.  I didn't take my camera with us when we went carb hunting and that is where the water was the most amazing.   The boys wanted to take their boogie boards with us and really we should have taken the snorkel gear, but they had a great time.  The funny thing that we saw here were the women dressed up to go to the beach.  And when I mean dressed up I mean high heals dressed up.  We had the beach pretty much to ourselves until about mid afternoon when a few people decided to come.  There weren't very many people getting into the water, so I guess we were pretty crazy looking when we are sporting our swimming suits and are all jumping into the water in September.  The water wasn't very cold either, but I guess it looks funny if you are swimming here in September.  We found crabs and even caught a  few.  We were able to see quite a few fish of all different sizes and had a nice enjoyable day.





No comments:

Post a Comment