Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

Our Halloween is over here. The base decided that they were going to be celebrating Halloween on Saturday, so we have been out Trick-R-Treating and are now left with massive amounts of junk. The boys school started off with a character parade on Friday where I also got a picture of a little girl who lives in our apartment complex dresses as a Korean princess. Had to show everyone, she looked like a doll. She wouldn't look or smile at me. My boys decided they wanted to rid our world of evil. Isaiah Ben 10, our planet is rid of aliens and Braxton Superman clearing out all of the evil and helping those in need. I was in charge of our ward's Trunk-R-Treat and so I put in a very bad night picture of all of the kids in the branch. Large kids in back are YM and YW. A few families didn't come, but that is about the size. Had a great time. Glad it's over.






No comments:

Post a Comment