Monday, September 5, 2011

First Day of School!

BRaxon started school last Monday and told me that he didn't want to be known as a Momma's boy and wanted to be cool on the first day of school, so he needed to go alone. Well, I was nervous the entire day due to the fact that I haven't met his teacher and that my little boy was going to be riding the bus to school. Today mark the the day that Isaiah is starting school. He was so nervous. He wanted to be next to Braxton and started to cry when I wouldn't let him. So he isn't as happy in his picture as I would have hoped for. But, it was a great start to the first of the year!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the boys are getting so big and handsome too! Cute that Braxton wanted to be cool and not want his mom to take him to school, but hard on mom.

    ReplyDelete